Search This Blog


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My LookBook Diary+shoppings!


The pants I love ripped jeans and a vest that´s pared with a frilly top for a more soft touch


My fav color pale pink with red heels and pale pink bag from my fav store Mango


Summer look colorful bikini and a natural face


The Look boys love


You can never go wrong with Black&White

Shopping Bag For The Week:

Red flirty, feminin and sexy shirt from H&M


High hells copied from the Alexander Wang shoe from Mango


Brouges so chic and trendy from Mango


Asus EEE 1008p Karim Limiter Edition Computer it´s mine now


Pink sweet camera samsung ES15 10,2 Mega Pixel

Question: What was the last thing you bought?...:)

xoxo fashion geek

2 comments:

  1. You Look great with the red blouse and I love both shoes!
    Thank you for following my blog by the way.
    www.overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this :)

    http://the-fashion-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete