Search This Blog


Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A CHIHUAHUA NAMED POCO

Hi,

In the post belove you got to read about me and my life as it is right now. There I mensioned my dog Poco. Well now you get a picture bomb of my sweetie pie. Next post is about bodybuilding, as I promised.

 

Name: Poco
Age: 1,5 years
Weight: 1,7 kg
Color: Sable
Family: Mummy & Daddy

Hobbies: Going for long walks and playing fetch with my toy elephant Fane.
Favorite trick: "Indian" (he puts his paws up while he sits).
Fun fact: If Poco hears my ringtone on my mobilphone or wants attension he owls.



 
 














xoxo Fitness Geek

2 comments:

  1. Microsoft Office 365 Installation is an important part of complete package that's employed by professionals and non-professionals. There is a simple activation procedure for activation by inputting thought credentials and Office Setup product key.

    www.norton.com/setup
    Office Setup
    www.webroot.com/safe

    ReplyDelete