Search This Blog


Thursday, December 12, 2013

MY SUPPLIMENTS

Hi,

Now I have told you about what I do and how I workout. So now I am going to tell you about my supplementation. I eat clean healthy food, but on Saturdays I have my cheat day then I got to eat what I want. I am not going to tell you in detail what I eat on separate days, because that whole be boring so I will go through what I usually eat every day. I eat 5-6 times a day for example:

Meal 1: porridge, 1 egg, coffee
Meal 2: 2 rice-cakes with peanut butter, quark
Meal 3: tuna salad, 1 slice of bread
Meal 4: protein shake
Meal 5: 2 slices of bread, quark with pineapple, 1 apple

(On a long day I do one more meal with chicken and veggies)



On to suppliments then:

Creatine Monohydrate on mornings
Pre-workout suppliment (Muscletec Neorocore)
BCAA during workout
Whey protein
Omega 3
Multivitamine
Magnesium
Glutamine




More time I have been spending at the gym the more supplements I have to take. Because I reached the point where supplements is a necessity for me to become more better & stronger than the day before.

xoxo Fitness Geek

1 comment:

  1. you have rockin' arms! we definitely will be taking notes from you!

    xo, Kendall + Kelsey || The Radiant LIfe Blog

    ReplyDelete