Search This Blog


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lady Gaga aka Fame Monster


Lady Gaga (born March 28, 1986) is a pop singer known best for smash singles such as "Poker Face" and "Bad Romance." Lady Gaga's real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.
I’ll never forget when Anna Wintour called me to play at this event, she called me and said, ‘I would like you to play at the Met gala, but I just want to make sure, because I’ve seen you perform before, that you won’t be swearing during the performance.’ So Anna, I will do my f**king best!





Fight and push harder for what you believe in, you'd be surprised, you are much stronger than you think.


xoxo fashion geek

6 comments:

  1. she is EPIC! we all just love love love love her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything she wears and does :D The video is awesome apparently katie perry said it was cheap! Dam nyou katie perry :|

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. se va a qedar sin ropa algun dia. IGUAL ES UNA GENIA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look her fashion sense, crazy, funky, fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm absolutely in love with her style! She's amazing!
    And her new video is amazing too, but I preffer telephone..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heij Leonie !! Ja fick inspiration att byta min blog så min nya blog e http://simoelles.blogspot.com/ . Ja hoppas att du vill följa min blog <3 Följer din också ;) Taack !! <3

    ReplyDelete