Search This Blog


Friday, October 1, 2010

My Passion...


We all have a thing we just love to do. Well mine is working out from running, muscle training and dancing. I want to care for my body and the energy boost I get from training is greater than any feeling in the world. Besides felling loved or being in love. That´s a thing I´m feeling at this moment. All the stress from growing up to a women I deal with working out. I love my body and you should love your´s to. Fine something you love to do and get a good feeling about.


Have a great weekend!:)

xoxo fashion geek

1 comment:

  1. I love working out too:) I swim, dance in my bedroom (:p), run, and lots of other stuff too! It just makes you feel so good, right?:)

    xoxo,
    meme-stylenewbie.blogspot.com
    ps. A bonus is that you get to wear cute workout clothes too!

    ReplyDelete