Search This Blog


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MY STYLE FINDES IN SWEDEN


I was on my holyday to sweden for five hole days. The time there I came across the general style of Sweden. That is boho with a stylish twist. Allways put together and polished. And the boys dress really nice to there, with their skinny jeans, parka, big scarf and a nice crisp shirt. So with one word you could say that the boys look is urban. And the girls with their leggings, big jacket almoste like a cape feeling, and their mulberry handbags. Just georgeous, the Swedish can really dress to inpress. I went to a place with all the famous qoality Swedish brands like Filippa K, Tiger of Sweden and J.Lindeberg to name a few. Then I went to NK wich is a big shopping mall that covers all the luxury brands like Karen Millen, Chloé, Marc Jacobs and Sonia Rykiel. but that trip was just window shopping. For me the hole trip was an oportunity for me to be with my boyfriend wich I love very much.






xoxo fashion geek

2 comments:

  1. omg!

    great street style!

    love the girl with the denib shorts and the other with the fur!!!!!!!!

    amazin post!

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the girl in fthe fur coat! these are awesome pics!
    xxxxx

    www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete