Search This Blog


Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shopping addict!

I´m starting this post with a quote by Michael Jackson who has inspired me to day in a weard way.“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

My outfite for the day so 70´s.

WOW! Plastic fantastic black&white.

Michael Jackson meats Chanel

My friends Nellis ear she bought nice earings :)

I had to buy this I just had to.

Save the planet, buy cotton bags.

This t-shirt was colorful and that´s what I LOVE.

Lime green so sweet <3

Exclusive picture of my love jesper, jeppu, mammas gulle (my dog).


xoxo fashion geek

1 comment:

  1. I love that glove! Your earrings are cute too :)

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete