Search This Blog


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Two Sweet Bitches!

Was with my best friend on a little shopping spree when we haven´t seen in three days I now long time. The trip remainded me of the song Lip Gloss By Lil MAMA.
The smoothie I was drinking tasted good strawberry and banana, I took the pink papper thing with my so cute, what should I do with it? ENJOY :)


Found this Super outlet bought everything there wanted all the things there. This four pair shoes where the greatest I want the black and green so sexy... don´t you think to?



My friend Ronja (pitaija) and me had a great time in Helsinki + my outfite so P Diddy



In the car going home tired but happy ( got good news from the doctor:) My buyes t-shirt with a nice text, hoodie and hat so hip hop a lá Lil MAMA.




xoxo fashion geek

4 comments:

  1. All four pair of shoes are great but the black one is to die for!
    Love how you tell a story with pictures this makes your blog really interesting.
    Stop by http://memyselfandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hat is soo gorgeous!!!I loved your post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like fun ;) I just went shopping today too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its cool and fun look..
    Nice post..and good Luck!

    ReplyDelete