Search This Blog


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Close up, gorgeous thing

Be a natural beauty, enbrase it becouse you all are worth the feeling of beeing a rare beauty, untouched beauty...summer is all about beeing happy as you are and accept yourself...so go on take of your make up...and put it back when he comes.





Beauty for me...

Close your eyes,
what do you see?
Do you see my eyes,
my body,
my face,
my soul,
Beauty lies in the beholder's eyes,
so that´s why I say to you dear friend,
don´t forget my heart it has been broken before,
though my heart is the most beautiful of all,
and it´s my most precious gift to you,
hope you accept it...?

Beauty lies in the beholder's eyes
By: Leonie Lipponen aka fashion geek

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. They all look so flawless, don't you think?

    stop by our fashion blog, we hope you love it!

    xx .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete