Search This Blog


Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy thinkig is key to Life!


Hi my trend diggers! I want to post something about happynes becouse it´s a rear thing these days. What make you happy? comment on that. This computer did fale on me but now i´m back in business. I wanted to show the funny side of fashion with patterns that are very hot this season and colours like yellow.
Now two famous quotes:
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself-Josh Billings
Don't cry because its over, Smile because it happened!-Dr. Seuss


Power dressing at it´s best

Miu Miu orange energy

Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Beige Cotton Top With Black/Blue Leopard Print

See by Chloe Black/Tan Bowtie Print High Waist Skirt

UO Floral Printed High Top, $28, at Urbanoutfitters.com


Mirror Games with my BF Ronja (Pitaija)...Love ya girl<3




Don´t worry be happy :DD
xoxo fashion geek

No comments:

Post a Comment