Thursday, April 22, 2010
Céline's Spring 2010
There are some girls who just have that innate sense of style – put together but not prissy, on trend but not overtly so, chic but never fashion victims. Some design the clothes for the aforementioned girls, namely those like Phoebe Philo. This is a true editors wish list - Inspires Minimalist Chic. This is the best collection this spring/summer 2010...
Céline S/S '10 Campaign Preview | Carmen Kass by Juergen Teller
Liu Wen by Yuan Gui Mei in Dress for Success | Vogue China May 2010
Phoebe Philo is back and better than ever!
1. Cream leather back zip tunic by Topshop.
2. Black slip on heels by Elizabeth & James.
3. Black silk cropped top by Kimberly Taylor.
4. Camel leather shift dress by 3.1 Phillip Lim.
5. Stila Convertible Color in Petunia.
6. Pale grey sleeveless blazer by Topshop.
7. Cream tuxedo pants by Diane von Furstenberg.
8. Brown leather square satchel bag by Topshop.
9. Black leather narrow belt by Topshop.
10. Cream grommet dress by Forever 21.
11. Black leather shorts by Vena Cava.
12. Turquoise wrap leather bracelet by Cara Couture.
13. Tan mid-heel strappy wedge sandal by Opening Ceremony.
14. Dark grey lace-up jersey tunic dress by Vanessa Bruno.
xoxo fashion geek